viernes, 31 de agosto de 2018

LAW OF THREE (35) In The I Am of God


LAW OF THREE (35)


IN THE I AM OF GOD


"God will bring people and events into our lives, and whatever we may think about them, they are designed for the evolution of His life in us." Thomas Keating



God is immanent in all areas of our life:

  In Centering Prayer "We are invited to give God a chance to experience Himself in our humanity, in our difficulties, in our weakness, in our addictions, in our sins." by consenting to God's presence and action.

A dual perception persuades us that our spiritual salvation depends entirely on our "good works." but our experience shows us that "good works" are hard to achieve.

St. Paul knows that: "For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do " Romans 7:15:25
A classic example of the play in ourselves of the contradictory forces of: love-hate, good-bad...etc. leading which leads us to states of anxiety, frustration and guilt. 

Frustration and guilt are tricks of he ego   TK says that if guilt lasts more than half a minute, it is neurotic guilt.   "Pervasive, prolonged, paralysed guilt - that is the superego- That is our emotional judgement of what is right and wrong, and that is not our true judgement."

Letting go of our identification with the contradictions and tricks of the talkative ego,  may lead us to a sudden revelation "we suddenly realise who we really are!  I am not in the "I am " of myself,  but in the "I AM" of God" Thomas Keatting-



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAW OF THREE (80) War in The Holy Land and The Reconciling Force

    The Law of Three (80) War in The Holy Land and The Reconciling Force  Today ,  I am taking sides. I am taking the side of  Peace . Peace...